Monday, July 26, 2021

5/2/19

Emma continues to progress daily. She still doesn’t tolerate the pain if her medication begins to wear off which worries me but we have lowered her dose so that’s good.  Some days are better than others but this is typical for her regular everyday life with her other medical conditions. I’m so proud of how she pushes through the pain to do her PT. 
She's been so happy and positive through most of this. A few nights ago she had a bit of a break down. She said I think I needed to just cry. She said it's hard to not be normal😥 so we talked about that. She's back to her happy self. 
Getting cards, presents, phone calls, and visits has been a huge part of helping her stay positive. She is social and loves people. She gets lonely easily so thank you for all the support! 
She's getting stronger everyday . She still has a lot ahead of her but I’m not going to update as much. We are trying to get back to some type of normalcy. Right now we are playing a lot of catch up. A week in the hospital and now trying to take care of her needs and the rest of the household leave little time for much else. I’ve learned life doesn’t wait for you to catch up. It just keeps going on without you when you have a crisis. That is why we are so grateful for all the help as we’ve navigated this new obstacle. Times like this  truly bring perspective. It’s such a blessing to see that we always have friends and family to help see us though. It strengthens my testimony of how the Lord will always bear us up and help us to handle all that he asks us to go through. I’ve been so lucky to see how strong my family is as they step up and help. I know I’m never alone. I know that when we ask the Lord will comfort a broken heart and help our unbelief. Thank you all for being apart of my team. 
I will continue to use this site to update on her progress any medical issues that arise in the future. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10DbdqojeEgSAJWiFMXWB2x3kG2dwHqV-https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17gwgIPNCHjTH2elHD6szQMqrFn9Hge_8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14QwpVVBzdSnDm82iXSfnWEjAolfjJCGghttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jnDhsUkxXeGZNb-2OPTEymKprbNnBhRo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home